One of the most frequent questions I am always asked about the guidelines for the development of a corporate website. I have noted some issues and I would like to share with the world!
Web design today incorporates highly sophisticated yet easy to use interfaces and it continues to improve. Today, Internet focused age users are exposed daily to the graphic design elements in modern web 2.0 style of design that focuses clean and simple, and not easily tolerate websites with fewer rules. Therefore having an attractive website with a modern interface is crucial to its success.
There are two aspects to be taken into account in developing a new Web site, the design aspect and technical aspect.
- Professional modern website, which is relevant competitors’ websites in order to make yours as good or even better.
- Stick to a concept, is consistent throughout the site.
- Incorporate different flash headers (as part of the concept).
- Look and feel should go along with the web 2.0 guidelines.
- Color: the incorporation of your logo and color themes
- Always update your site, add new links, images and banners.
- Website will not be fully developed in flash.
- No Iframes to use.
- No flash intros.
- Web Graphics optimized for 1024 resolution, using design grid 960 pixels.
- Website not have broken links.
- The use of Java Script must be applied using the jQuery library.
- Website to pass the W3C standard markup http://validator.w3.org/
- Website for passing the standard W3C CSS validator http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/
- Browser Compatibility: website to be compatible with the latest versions of Firefox, IE, Chrome and Safari.
Great work man. You are a true genius!
Thanks for all of your hard & professional work.
Inner Loop, Realtors®
TWFG Insurance Services
Truly, Mark Palma is always great! Mark produces design ideas and results that exceeds our expectations. We're proud to refer him to our suppliers. Thanks a lot.
Jayde Alansalon, Marketing Director
I was very happy with my new website. Simple, clean, very comprehensive. You did a great job Mark!
Cathy Gagan-Cho, D.M.D.,
Dentist, Gagan-Cho Dental Clinic
Thanks Mark for the excellent communication and support. Surely, we'll be working together again in the future.
Paolo de Leon, Managing Director
Big Apple Tree Learning Club
Thank you for working on our website. It's a job well done!
Nyay Volante, Manager
Blurhyme Entertainment & Productions